English (EN) - Natural Hair Care - Type 4 Hair - Kids Activities .
French (FR) - Soins de Cheveux Naturels - Cheveux de Type 4 - Activités des Enfants .
Hairstyles Models - Modèles de Coiffures
Obtenir le lien
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-mail
Autres applications
Hairstyles Models - Modèles de Coiffures
EN (English) - FR (french)
August 2026 - Août 2026. Hairstyles Models - Modèles de coiffures
EN (English) Why I decided to go natural and my one year transitioning time I was natural until I went to the university. Then, I relaxed my hair and keep doing it until recently because I found it easier to manage. It all started when I was taking care of my daughter's hair and I didn't really know what to do. She didn't have a routine and neither did I. I just knew I wanted things to be different for her. I wanted her to be proud of her natural hair and not ask me for a perm because I wasn't satisfied with my relaxed hair either apart from its "easiest manageability". Besides, I really wanted her to stay away as much as possible from those chemicals. My daughter started feeling a little bit uncomfortable with her hair. So I thought I should find a good routine and beautiful styles for her hair because I was barely doing anything but washing, putting some oil or pomade and doing some quick style. Moreover, I was using too much heat on her hair...
Manger et Bouger pour sa Santé FR (french) Novembre 2023 - Manger et Bouger pour sa Santé Manger Boire de l'eau à volonté. Manger au moins 5 fruits et légumes par jour . Avoir une alimentation variée et équilibrée . Respecter la pyramide alimentaire des proportions des différents types d'aliments. Structure d'une assiette équilibrée Entretenir son microbiote grâce à une alimentation variée et équilibrée mais aussi en consommant des aliments riches en ferments (fromage, yaourt, vinaigre, choux). Faire attention aux portions . Pour la taille des portions se référer aux éléments de mesures suivants : tasse ou verre (250ml), cuillère à soupe (15ml), cuillère à café (5ml), taille du poing ou de la paume de main. Manger doucement (au moins 20 minutes). Manger à sa faim. Faire des modèles de repas équilibrés pour le petit-déjeuner, le déjeuner, le diner et le goûter. Faire au moins 3 modèles différents par catégorie. Evaluer l...
Eat and Move for your Health EN (english) November 2023 - Eat and Move for your Health Eat Drink water as much as you need. Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables per day. Have a diversified and balanced diet . Follow the Food Pyramid as a guide for proportions of the different food types. Balanced plate structure Take care of your microbiome with a diversified and balanced diet but also by eating fermented food (cheese, yogurt, vinegar, cabbage). Be wary of your portions . For portions size, you can refer to the following measuring elements: cup or glass (250ml), table spoon (15ml), tea spoon (5ml), fist size or hand palm size. Eat slowly (at least 20 minutes). Eat until you are full. Have models of balanced meals for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. Have at least 3 different models per category. Evaluate the quality of your diet each week. A balanced diet is measure on a whole week rather than in one day. In general, you...
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire